Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon September 21, 2011
I bought this LEGO set just for the two mermaids! I am sure one can just go to eBay for that, but I don't like second hand stuff. The set overall is so-so. If I could get the mermaids in other sets, I wouldn't bother with this one. The tower is too flimsy. I know it is designed to fall apart, but .... The light brick is cool, but it gets boring fast.

Let me just sum it up this way: Mermaids aside, 4194 is not a bad set, but not too exciting either. However, if Queen Anne's Revenge had mermaids, I wouldn't have bought this set.
What's this?