Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on April 18, 2012
Ok, first of all... I'd bet money that this is a brand new juicer!! It seemed brand spankin' new to me. Breville is famous for their juicers because they are strong and last a long time, and now I see why. It's strong and durable. I thought it was going to be hard to learn, but within minutes (after washing everything) I was up and juicing!!

I was skeptical at first, because I heard it was a lot of work, etc... I actually find it rewarding to do the entire process. You really feel good when you are washing your veggies, and putting them in the juicer. One thing I'd recommend is that if you see the juicer not juicing, stop it and rinse the screen out, or clean it. You will get more juice. Cleanup is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, either. Use a bag to line the pulp and it's easy cleanup. Today I didn't have time, and loaded everything but the machine into the dishwasher. I'll clean the filter myself, by hand, after soaking it in water for about 10 mins. No biggie.

I researched juicers for WEEKS and it came down to this one. There is more output of juice, the pulp is dry, and it's not very expensive. I feel so much better, and healthier, too!! (And it's not all in my head, either...LOL) Please remember that when you juice with green veggies, like kale, you're going to feel like your drinking grass... I just add ginger root, a banana or something, and down it. That's the best method. The rest of the juice leftover, I put in 8 oz. Mason jars and put it in the refrigerator. (Juice 1/2 peeled lemon to it so it won't turn colors) Once you get used to it, you wonder why you hadn't done this before.

I'd recommend this to anyone, and am thinking of getting this for a present for someone. Good buy, highly recommend!
44 comments| 254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.