Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

on May 7, 2008
My son received this for his 2nd birthday a few months ago, because of his intrest in it at a local children's museum. All I can say is that I'm uncertain who loves it more, him or his parents! It certainly sparks creative thinking as we try to outdo each other in our creations! I didn't realize that I had it in MYSELF to be so creative. This toy just brings it out of you. I swear I find myself playing with it for long periods of time when I'm actually just supposed to be putting it away! It's quite peaceful actually! The mathmatical concepts it's already teaching my son make it priceless as well! He's learning spacial reasoning, critical thinking (will this structure hold if I...) as well as shapes, colors and creativity.

If you are like me, I faithfully read all the reviews before purchasing an item and went with others suggestions and purchased the clear tiles. Personally I like the clear tiles! The uses seem to be endless. I must add that although it is a large monetary investment, I feel it is wiser to purchase the set of 100 as 32 simply isn't enough. This toy will certainly span the ages, thus worth the investment.
22 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.