Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 4, 2011
Comparing to my old router WRT54GS, E2500 provides no improvement in my home network.
Not only everything E2500 does my WRT54GS can do, (streaming, voip, browsing internet ..), the E2500 does worse. It provides a weaker signal strength. Dual band sounds good. But useless if it doesn't give me any benefit.

When I contacted LinkSys tech support, the chat support I got was so rude.
All the support guy provided was a link to a technical advise web page. Before I was able to respond with my question, the guy quit the chat session. And the bottom line is that web page provided nothing useful at all. What a jerk !

I called the support line two days ago. All I got was a soft speaking guy . All he did was taking down all my information - what's your operation systems, how many PCs do you have etc. And not answering any of my questions. And then he asked me to hold on the line while he transfered the call. And later, the call was disconnected after I spent 20 minutes of calling, waiting !

I am returning this router.
22 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.