Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 24, 2009
We are very happy with this release...the music is just our style and almost every cut is very well done and a real pleasure to the ears. I've owned it for about a month now and have actually had to put it away for a bit because I've listened to it so much - I was about to burn out on it! But I'll drag it back out in a week or two and it will likely get a lot of time in my CD player in 2010.

There are several primo cuts on here that are really stand out...roughly in order of my favorites: In One Ear, Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, Back Against the Wall, and Free Love. Who doesn't like free love? :-)

When I first heard it, it sounded much like Jet to me and still does in places. But I can also hear other influences briefly here and there including Nirvana, Beck, and maybe a splash of Smash Mouth. But they definitely have their own sound...give it a whirl...
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?