BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on May 4, 2009
The only legitimate issue I have with this watch is that it's a little small (even on a relatively small male wrist). The size is difficult to judge from pictures of the watch alone. If you have a large wrist, I'd recommend a larger watch than this one. However, everything else about it is either satisfactory or at least what I expected from the description and images. The face is somewhat complex and I probably would be happier without the 24-hr numerals, but I knew that's what I was getting so not the watch's fault. I believe there are versions of this watch without the 24-hr scale, so if you have no particular need for this feature you might be happier with one of them and a less complex dial. No problem at all with the volume of the tick - you've got to be in a dead quiet area to even hear it - and then only when it's within about a foot of your ear. The glow-in-the-dark feature is a little subtle, but it is there if you get your eye close enough. The watch is extremely lightweight which I like, and stands up to being worn in the shower with no problem. Also, the nylon band does not irritate my wrist (even when wet) the way plastic bands frequently do, and, of course, is way lighter than a metal band. Finally, the watch seems to be keeping perfect time, which is ultimately what it's all about.

ADDED AFTER 7 YEARS (June 2016):
I put this watch away in a drawer about 3 years ago because I started using a smartphone as a timepiece. The other day I needed a watch, looked in the drawer, and found this one, still running, and still showing the correct time. I'm amazed and pleased.
11 comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?