Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2012
I bought this for my 18 month old daughter and she loves the interaction and the music. She is a bit young for the games, but I love that this toy is going to grow with her. I didn't really know what type of games to expect, because I bought it before Amazon did their in-depth review, so I was surprised when I was checking it out, touched the bus and was told to find the way for the bus to get to the school. Very cool. My 4 year old daughter likes to play the games on it too, so I'm hoping to get a few years of play from it. My initial reason for getting this toy, is that I thought that this would be great for the babe to play with on car trips, because although she is an expert at finding the games or shows she wants to watch on the iPad, she doesn't understand that some things won't work in the car because there's no internet connection, and when she gets frustrated, she screams and throws things, as most 1.5 year olds do. I feel a lot better about giving her the Discovery Town to play with in the car because it is durable and light-weight, and throwing it to the floor is not going to damage it.

Although as another reviewer said, it is self-contained with only 4 pages, I feel that the variety of games and music make it well worth the price, especially from Amazon. Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed.
14 helpful votes