Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly easy! I WILL do business with them in the future., September 8, 2012
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400) (Personal Computers)
I've heard good things about SquareTrade from friends. When I picked up the Sony Xperia 16 GB 9.4-Inch Tablet S SGPT121US/S, this warranty was suggested. I figured I'd probably want some sort of coverage, so I bit the bullet and picked this up. This is my first review where I specifically cite a product, so hopefully it looks the way it's supposed to look.

Hopefully, I won't have to use the warranty. If I do, based entirely on my friends and their anecdotal evidence, everything should work out for the best.

UPDATE: August 7, 2013

I wound up needing to use my Squaretrade warranty when the tablet fell. The process was very straightforward, and they provided 3 pretty reasonable payment options.

Repairing the device would normally be an option, but due to unavailability of parts and high cost of labor, it made more sense for the payment option.

I heard great things about Squaretrade, and I'm glad they came through when I needed the help I paid for! I'll be using them in the future, and would recommend them to anybody that wants a straightforward, simple insurance process.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]