Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 24, 2008
I don't write many reviews (I know I should) so it takes something pretty special to make me take the time to do it. This fan is pretty special. I use the user reviews to decide on almost every online purchase I make. I took a chance on this one since it had several poor reviews, mostly based around amount of air it puts out.

I have to say, they must have been using it for some other purpose than a desk fan. I am in IT and have at any given moment 3 computers running on my desk in my cube creating a stifling amount of heat. I have had a cheap mini-fan on my desk in some form or another for years. After my last one died (probably my 5th) I decided to see if there were higher-quality desk fans out there that were sturdier and less noisy.

I found the Zippi and it delivered. I love this fan. Every morning when I turn it on I think, "Man this is a great fan". Since it showed up on my desk four other geeks in my cube-farm have also gotten one and they are equally as pleased. I never would have imagined being such a huge fan of a... fan; but this thing is absolutely ideal for anyone looking for a high quality, quiet desk fan that puts out plenty of air to move it all around the cube.

I usually have it pointed right at me on low (high is too breezy).
If you are looking for a desk fan, look no further and order it!
33 comments| 255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?