Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 20, 2012
I've been wearing these shoes for some time now. I have over pronation, not bad enough that the doctor wants to have molded orthotics, but I use the Dr. Scholls brand to provide some relief as I walk a lot. One of the best aspects of these shoes is that they fit very well, even with the orthotic. Some brands I need to order a wide to fit correctly, but the normal "D" (medium) size is A-ok on my foot.

Overall, very comfortable. I walk a lot throughout the day and have persnickety feet, I've found a new favorite brand! So far they are wearing very well. They did stretch a bit, but nothing I am concerned about. I have a few scratches on the leather already, but they still shine up well. The laces are also more durable than most I receive from off the shelf shoes. The bottoms are wearing very well too!

I bought two pair, (not the same models) but both are wearing consistently so I know this isn't a fluke. Good shoes, buy and enjoy!
What's this?