Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide

on December 8, 2011
The first time I used a Logitech USB microphone like this was on a Karaoke Revolution game we bought a few years ago. I liked the simplicity of the mic and decided to plug it into my computer for some online karaoke (I know - I have a karaoke problem!) and it was a snap to set up and use.

When my son was looking for a vocal-quality microphone, I bought him this one as a birthday gift, and he's enjoying it thoroughly. It has the same, great Logitech quality we're all familiar with, plus it's plug 'n play, which takes the hassle out of putting it to work right away on a PC or other USB-enabled device!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.