Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 20, 2015
Entertaining and Intelligent

My preconceived notion about most romance novels was that they are entertaining but they tend to be fluff, the junk food of literature. Points on a Curve has proven to me that I need to put aside preconceived notions or I might miss out on something special.

Nya Rawlyns has quite a way with words, her vivid descriptions brought me right into the story. A couple of times the culinary scenes caused my mouth to water and I found myself with the need to grab a quick snack. I also admit that I am not a fan of basketball but I still found myself absorbed with the story which shows the author's talent to spin a tale.

Rob was fleshed out as a believable leading man, dreamy but not too perfect. I also found myself identifying with Taylor and her insecurities. I thought that both characters were very relatable and realistic.

The only thing I found a bit unbelievable is that with the quality of her storytelling, how is Nya Rawlyns not more well known? I do hope this changes, as people do not know what they are missing.

I would definitely recommend Points on a Curve and I plan to purchase Roman (Saints and Sinners) in the future to see how her writing style translates to the paranormal genre.

Review copy given by author in exchange for an honest review.
What's this?