Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on March 15, 2007
Having enjoyed Isotoner slippers for many years, I was sorely disappointed when they changed their sizing/fit several years ago. The package sizing remained the same, however, they decided to "scrimp" on the fabric. Consequently, newly purchased slippers, though well within my known size range, (supposedly through a 10 1/2) still ran short in the toe (I wear a 10), thus far less comfortable. Was I sure...you bet. I still have an ancient pair that when I slip on, are an excellent fit.

No stores carried sizes beyond XL...until I saw these on Amazon. I ordered them in XXL and they really do fit. Re-ordered 2 more pair for each of my daughters (who've had the same problem).

I have to give 4 stars as I've found their overall quality is not quite what it used to be...but at least they fit!
1111 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.