Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on June 13, 2010
"WHAT IS THIS THING?!?! IT'S AMAZING!"

Those were the words uttered by my boyfriend while in the shower. I had purchased a pink Salux towel for myself and was so amazed by its performance that I decided to purchase one for him. It lathers up great, keeps soapy, exfoliates skin, rinses off quickly and dries fast!

On top of it the seller was an absolute dream! When I first ordered the product I didn't receive it. I sent them an email and when neither of us could figure out where my package went (I'm willing to bet my idiotic post office lost it) they replaced the package real fast!

Great wash cloth! Great Seller! Really is an amazing product :)
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.