Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 28, 2009
I've carried the same super tinker with me for over 30 years now. My original Victorinox also had the saw which I didn't use much and made the knife too bulky. The super tinker is perfect because I consider the scissors essential and it is not too bulky for my pocket. I prefer the phillips to a cork screw because I don't drink wine and the occasional screw needs tightening. I've been looking for an old fashioned key opening sardine can to use the slot in the phillips but haven't found one yet. I'll be ready if I ever do! Seriously, I use this tool all the time and while I don't abuse it, it has obviously stood the test of time. REI carries replacement tooth picks, tweezers, and scissors' springs if you ever need them. Choose the blade combination that suites you and get a well made tool.

Update: 35 years and still going strong. Ordered a spare and noticed the philips blade no longer has a slot for sardine cans and they've added a hook (package lifter) which can be used to tighten or lift items tied with string or even 550 parachord. Still carrying my original in my pocket.
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.