Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on September 10, 2012
I was replacing a 10 year old Sony Plasma with this TV. Read all the excellent reviews.
All I did was swap my old TV with the new one, leaving all cables etc. The Picture quality of the Panasonic is so much worse! The image is pixelated, out of focus, transitions show pixels, etc. Tried several cables, two cable boxes, a gazillion settings, still the same. The 10 year old TV is clearly better. We are soooo disappointed right now and I will return this TV. Also, Skype does not work, it has been giving me the same error massage for two days, that i cannot log on and I need to wait a few minutes and try again.

Update: I spent one hour on the phone with Panasonic support today and the basic message was that I was wrong to expect a 2012 LEC/LCD to perform as good as a plasma TV from 2002. Also, they were not able to help with the Skype issue. They blamed it on my account being expired (which is complete nonsense, since I am using it every day on mt laptop....).
Now the TV is boxed up again and it will go back to Amazon tomorrow.
2121 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.