Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on November 2, 2008
I'm not well versed in biological knowledge. I never have taken a chemistry course and I only have high school level biology education. I know little of genetics. But, I've learned much from this book. The reading is a bit over my head in some ways, but plain enough in others. I have read into it to learn more about the processes of evolution at work. It is an engaging and exciting read.

I won't bother readers with my rudimentary understanding. I recognize that I'm sort of out of my league here. But, I believe that knowledge is precious and that everything we can do to expand our knowledge is important, and thusly worth my time. When theory is applied to the practical mechanics a booming picture of the evolutionary process is powerfully displayed.

You may have no interest in technical knowledge concerning biological formations, but I urge you to at least consider expanding your knowledge base with real information. Don't buy popular level books which only cover someone else's agenda to promote their own view of the world. Actually take the time to learn about the real information, the real world. You won't understand evolution simply because someone else said so. But, actually looking at what happens in evolution brings you all the more closer to real understanding.

That's the goal, right?
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details