Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

on January 23, 2013
Let me begin by saying I seriously struggled about getting this book. I LOVED (and loved to hate) FA Step 1.. FA + Goljan audio + UW for 4.5 weeks got me >230 after being a mediocre student for the first 2 years of medical school. I was 100% set on doing FA for Step 2 after I took step 1 but then all these reviews on Amazon and SDN scared me away so I started panicking and got Step Up to Medicine and got overwhelmed by it during my IM clerkship and then got MTB Step 2 and feel duped (too much obviously missing and I do not believe the reviews for it on Amazon anymore). I also bought Secrets to Step 2 and I really like that one but it's kind of hard to learn from initially but it's definitely a keeper.

Anyways, I ended up buying FA Step 2 CK and just started skimming it. I don't know why everyone keeps saying that it is lacking in information but then I remembered people used to say the same about FA Step 1. I'd constantly hear people saying that it NEEDS to be supplemented by RR or Pathoma or BRS or whatever. I ignored them and told myself if I could memorize every line in FA I will fill my little brain to maximum capacity for a single exam.

Now that I am looking at FA Step 2 CK, I feel like I can say the same... If I can memorize everything in this book + understand all answers of UW, I will feel confident about taking Step 2. Secrets for Step 2 will be my Goljan audio (mention interesting little high yield factoids). In summary, if you ignored the haters that told you FA Step 1 is not enough only to see for yourself that it was, then at the very least you owe it to yourself to give FA Step 2 CK a shot.
22 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.