Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 20, 2006
I have been such a big fan of this movie ever since I saw it when I was younger. I first rented a "tarnished" VHS copy from my local video store when I was about 13. Being a huge horror movie buff, I fell in love with this movie!!

Just a heads up to others, if you can't handle low budget movies with bad acting or no real storyline.. then this movie isn't for you!! Also, there is a level of gore that might be to much for some!

Although "Don't go in the Woods ..alone" is a very low-budget cheesy 1982 horror film, it is definitly one that I love. I was so happy when I heard this movie was finally coming to dvd!!

The movie is presented in it's orginal full frame version, supervised by the director (James Bryan) it's what he orginally shot the movie in.

Special Features included:

-Making of from the set (1 hour)

-interview appearences (15mins)

-poster and still gallery

-trailer

The dvd also comes with two commentary tracks. The first commentary is just with the director James Bryan. The second commentary is a bonus commentary with director and members of the band CKY.

I found this dvd to be presented very nicely and i'm proud to see this movie finally on DVD!!
What's this?