Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Schedule In-Home iPhone Screen Repair howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 16, 2000
We're huge WDW fans and when we bumped into this book, we weren't sure what it'd be like. As soon as I opened it, however, I was hooked. Dave and Jennifer have a great, informal writing style and the book is great fun.
I'm not too thrilled about the pockets (we didn't use them since we already have our own method of organizing our travel stuff) but the book travelled with us to WDW and we read it every night, both to compare our experiences with theirs and to prep for the next day of our trip.
Overall, highly recommended. Real people who really like WDW talking about what, why and how. Every time I pick it up I want to go back! :-)
What's this?