Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 1, 2014
I’m used to have dashcam in car for years. I believe every car should carry one dash cam because of the safety issue. It can help to provide the evidence which might protects passengers and drivers. There are a lot of crazy thing happen in the road.
As a Taiwanese, I knew PAPAGO for a long time. PAPAGO has great reputation not only in Taiwan but also in Asia. So, I bought GoSafe 330 as soon as I got my car. The quality of video is stable and excellent! With 142° wide angle, GoSafe 330 record pretty much everything in the front of my car. Sometime, I use GoSafe 330 for recording my trip since the videos it took is really amazing.
And GoSafe 330 has a built-in temperature sensor which will automatically enter a protected mode if the temperature is too high or too low. This is very important feature for me because of my experience with my second dash cam. One day, I found out my second dash cam “dead” because of the weather is too cold during the night. This way, I don’t need to worry about this issue anymore.
5 people found this helpful