Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 14, 2010
I grew up in the 60's and 70's with my Mom's strong opinion on organics and everything natural. I continued that approach to eating up to about 2006 where I spent about 3 years eating what others eat.

I gained weight - 25% body weight increased! Diabetes, fatigue, growths on my thyroids and behavior alterations. I found that a large part of the issue was associated with MSG. However, that did not fix everything.

This book provided an easy read to the problems of eating mass produced foods and the chemicals that can be found in and on them. It details how these chemicals enter our bodies and what they do to them.

This was the other piece of the puzzle I was missing and I am so glad to have a book that I can easily read while gaining meaningful facts in quantities.

I highly recommend this book for anyone not feeling quit right and wants to investigate more about the source of the potential problems.

As she says, the solution is easy, go organic! After reading this book, you will probably never eat anything that is not organic again!

R
33 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.