BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 4, 2012
You know how when you haven't done the laundry and you run out of underwear, you go to the drawer to get your backup underwear...the underwear a little too tight, a little too small, a little too big, the underwear that caused you to buy the new ones to replace because the originals were uncomfortable now, or unwearable for some reason?
That said original uncomfortable underwear is better than this. When I got this I was excited from the description. Opening the package and first feeling them, they felt interesting. Smooth, silky, stretchy. I thought "cool". Until I wore it the next day. These things ride up and bunch up something awful. I find myself pulling this thing down every minute like a woman who wore a skirt she knew was too short for her. Smell wise I don't really notice a difference. One thing that I find kind of annoying, but I guess it is by design, after wearing it, ON AN AVERAGE DAY, it slightly feels moist to the touch. Going back to hanes.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?