Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 9, 2010
Though I don't have an iPad, I have a bunch of electronic devices that charge via USB and need that extra oomph! I was pretty stoked when I saw this one has a 1A port and a 2.1A port. I have tried standard dual USB chargers that work well for low power devices, and I also had a 1A charger for the more power hungry ones. Unfortunately, that one couldn't handle my Axim, GPS receiver, and Zune at the same time. The Scosche handles that, and I'll bet more, but I'd need a USB hub to find out. It even charged my Axim while charging my Zune from a totally spent state.

It also fits snugly in the AC source in my car unlike the last one I had that kept losing the connection and I had to wiggle it around hoping it wouldn't get dislodged when I hit a bump. And also unlike the last one I had, the LED is bright even in sunlight so I can tell it's working properly.

I would buy another one of these in a heartbeat.
55 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.