Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 1, 2000
I have grown up watching this movie every Halloween since age 5. Honestly, I've probably watched this video more than any other video I own and I love it EVERY SINGLE TIME--never a dull moment! If you love Schulz, Snoopy, the Peanuts gang and/or Halloween you simply must own this! It deserves the highest possible rating; five stars doesn't do it justice. It has perfect editing, illustrations, music, voices, script--EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT! I've done over 70 reviews and I do believe this is the first time I have EVER used the word perfect in one of them!
My favorite scenes are the Snoopy ones, especially the World War 1 Flying Ace (flying doghouse scene with great colors) and the piano scene at the Halloween party where Snoopy dances and marches to the happy song and then changes moods and cries to the sad song..repeating twice. I laugh out loud til I cry every single time! YA GOTTA LOVE SNOOPY! He is so intelligent but sensitive too! What a dog!
My second favorite character in this video is Sally--the way she pitches a fit in the pumpkin patch and says "I was robbed!" then threatens to sue Linus--so hiliarious also! Again it makes me laugh til I cry!
Lucy the bossy and sometimes downright grouchy (to put it mildly) shows a soft side the way she wakes up in the middle of the night, goes to check on Linus and finds his bed empty, then gets dressed and goes to get him freezing in the pumpkin patch and puts him to bed without a word. The ending with Charlie Brown and Linus is endearing as well.
Each character is so unique and entertaining! JUST GET THIS VIDEO! TRULY A TIMELESS CLASSIC! YOU'LL LOVE IT--TRUST ME!
70 helpful votes