Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

on August 31, 2012
I bought two of these when they were on sale, one for the shelf in the basement and one to plant to ensure the seeds actually "work." And they do.

What I planted: Beets, spinach, lettuce, carrots, green beans (Zone 4). This was my first ever garden and I have no mentor for this endeavor, so I'm especially happy to report that these items all came up when I planted them as directed. The varieties enclosed taste wonderful and survived my hamfisted attempt at gardening. I'm confident they'll be even better next year when I plant them and actually have some idea what I'm doing.

The packaging is superb. If you count the can they come in, many of these seeds are triple sealed by the can, individual Mylar packages, and resealable bags within the Mylar. There is a sheet that gives basic instructions for harvesting your own seeds from your crops and each package has basic planting instructions.

For what comes in the can, the overall price does not seem out of line to me. I would purchase this product again.
11 comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.