Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 27, 2012
Amazon guarantees free 2 day shipping, but I got it in a day (a MAJOR plus). I got the phone and it was in perfect condition. It does not come with a micro SD card (I forgot to read the fine print), but it does come with earphones. The battery life isn't the best, but it's nothing I would complain about. A car charger and extra batteries are probably going to be necessary. Other than that, this phone runs really smoothly and its interface is amazing! I switched over from an HTC Evo (the first one that came out) and I hated the phone with a burning passion. My Evo was slow, heavy, bulky, and frustrating. This phone runs really fast, is super light (I mean like a feather), and is really slim. There are comparisons between the plastic back of the S3 and the nice smooth feel of the iPhone 4S and 5. Honestly, to me, the S3 doesn't feel cheap. It's smooth and shiny. If no one ever pointed out the plastic backing, I wouldn't have even noticed it. Because it's so slim and light, I feel like I can snap it in two, but this thing seems pretty study. I love it so far!

Edit: I've been using this phone for 2 months now and the battery lasts me throughout the whole day. However, I do turn off my mobile data and WiFi when I don't use it. On my average day, the battery is great. On a day where I'm really active with my phone, I bring an extra batery along just in case.
66 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?