Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide

on June 11, 2014
I like this camera so much, I'm selling my DSLR equipment because I'm not likely to use it much now. With it's versatility of a 25-600mm lens and the ability to maintain the 2.8 aperture throughout the range, this camera allows me to get pretty much any shot I want to get. Still working on it for birds in flight, but I suspect that'll be hit-and-miss much like the DSLR is. I have printed up to 13x19 prints (the largest my printer will support) from shots make with the FZ200, and I'd challenge anyone to identify the size of the sensor they came from.

I used to carry my DSLR with the 100-300 lens for wildlife shots, and my back would hurt by the time I quit. I can carry the FZ200 literally all day, and not feel a thing. And the reach is far greater than any DSLR lens I could afford or would want to carry.

This camera is great for anyone who simply likes to take pictures, though I don't think you'd have any trouble selling shots from it either, as long as you don't try to print a billboard. Shortcomings are well-documented in reviews, so I try to shoot at the base 100 iso when possible and not extend beyond 400, though some test shots I took at 800 looked fine to me, so I wouldn't hesitate to use it if it allowed me to get the shot.

Really nice camera overall, and lots of info on web on how to get the most from it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.