Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 8, 2010
My husband and I were finally able to spend our first holiday season together, as it was the first of three years being together we were on the same continent. We looked on several different websites for the perfect way to compactly store our ornaments in decorations that would keep them in perfect condition. When browsing through Amazon, I glossed over the storage boxes that were made of plastic, in addition to being small. The pretty green color of the Sterling Pair box caught my eye... I couldn't help but click. I was pretty impressed with the listed dimensions, the appearance, the fabric lining, and the ability to re-position the dividers to customize the size of the compartments... but I was very put off by the price. Ultimately, it was the rave reviews that convinced us to place our order and give it a try.

We are the type of people who prefer spending more money on a quality product that will last forever as opposed to buying something cheap with the price to match that we will ultimately have to replace. That being said, we are THRILLED with this storage box! All of the tiers have ribbon handles to make removing and replacing them easy without having to contort the box in any way. The removable dividers are wonderful; we were able to store our tree topper in the bottom tier, along with our folded up stockings and a miniature table-top Christmas tree (I did fold in the branches of it, but still). It can fit small figurines, and we even rolled up a small, lit garland and stored it in the bottom, as well. We used a compartment for the hooks, and we doubled up some of the smaller ornaments to stretch the space even further. We still have left over compartments. Not sure if this was covered in other reviews, but there is about a 1" clearance or so between the top storage tier and the storage box lid; we used this space to store our folded up tree skirt. The only Christmas-related items we did not manage to fit in the box were 2 tree garlands, the lights, and the tree stand. I would say that's pretty fantastic.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)