on June 10, 2016
I received a free advance copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Honestly!

Wow. Just... WOW. When I was asked to read and review this book, I hesitated. The storyline guaranteed angst and sadness, and I didn't think I was in the mood to experience the promised heartache therein. Then I considered what the reward would be if the story also had great moments of joy, true demonstrations of love, and the affirmation of redemption... and so I plunged. Not only does this story deliver on those counts, it made me laugh almost as much as it made me sniffle. Okay, I did outright cry on occasion, too, but some of those tears were happy ones! The story is fabulous, the characters are well-developed and lovable, the dialog is amazing and clever, and I will recommend this book to anyone of any age who would appreciate such a beautiful story. I believe it's stories like this one that add to our humanity. Looking forward to more from Ms. Sirois.
4 people found this helpful