Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 26, 2012
*NOTE: This is a PRODUCT REVIEW of the package and not of the game itself.*

I remember where I was when Battlefield 3 was first released to the masses. I was at Gamestop, 12am, interacting with people who pre-ordered the game and we were all excited. Come about 4 or 5 months later the excitement died down with the constant slew of problems that the PS3 had, but that's not my issue with the product.

Premium membership WAS my issue.

Notice how I say WAS. When I paid full price for this game on launch I not only expected Battlefield 1943 (big upset there) but I expected EA to not go the path of Activision and price the DLC extremely high. When they launched Premium, I was enraged and decided not to buy it. Which I still haven't. I refuse to pay over 30 bucks for total DLC no matter the content.

THEN this was announced. A version of Battlefield 3 sold AT THE SAME PRICE I BOUGHT IT AT LAUNCH but this time it includes ALL the DLC that others had to pay an arm and a leg for because WE decided to support your game and company IN THE VERY BEGINNING!

SO, to EA and to DICE... WHAT THE HELL? If you're going to at least pull this shady business dealings, please at least give the ones who supported this game earlier on.

For those who want to get into the series at this time, this is perfect for you. But for most of us who have been playing this game since launch, we have reasons to be upset...
44 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.