69 of 70 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Today's Crochet: Sweaters from the Crochet Guild of America (Paperback)
I wanted to describe the projects in this book for those who are ordering online, sight unseen:
1. feminine filet vest with crocheted flowers on it
2. longsleeve summer filet cardigan
3. summer shell with a big opening in the back
4. waist-length, longsleeve fitted sweater
5. shortsleeve "overblouse" with a plunging neckline
6. shortsleeve casual top
7. longsleeve bolero jacket
8. baggy longsleeve tunic
10. another longsleeve tunic
11. another longsleeve tunic
12. longsleeve sweater with an oriental motif
13. baggy longsleeve pullover
Only a couple of the designs have buttons, most are pullovers or are meant to hang open. I think these sweaters could probably be done by beginning crocheters, because they are not terribly elaborate or fussy. The pictures & illustrations are in color.
The back matter includes how to do the stitches used to make the sweaters, guide to abbreviations, profiles of the designers, and other etc.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2007 6:25:38 PM PDT
J. Wirth says:
Thank you. I am always a little nervous about buying a pattern book "sight unseen" because I may dislike the patterns so a reviewer like you is always helpful!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›