Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 16, 2012
Every once in a while I find an author whose words just seem to flow into my mind seamlessly and effortlessly and Scott Nicholson is the newest writer to plant himself firmly into my subconscious.

I stumbled onto Nicholson through a Kindle freebie, and I was hooked immediately. I love ghost stories and he weaves spooky tales of delight I simply can not put down. A little gentler than King, a little less raw than Rice, but a wonderful story teller that every one who loves tales of restless spirits and ghostly haunts should read.

I don't have a lot of spare time so I pick my reading material carefully. I will no doubt fill my Kindle with his tales and as for me, I will enjoy each and every one!

You can purchase these four books as a box set or separately, but without a doubt, you WILL purchase them. Enjoy this author!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.