Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 20, 2012
I'm a mid-level runner (15-25 miles a week for over a year) who just started training for my first trail race in August (a 10K). I just purchased these shoes a couple days ago and am in the process of breaking them in. I have high arches and have a tendency to over-pronate. They are nicely cushioned, but light and have fantastic arch support for high arches like mine.
They also seem a little heavier than other trail shoes I've tried on (probably due to the extra cushioning in the arch), but given I have funny high-arched feet, my selection was limited (I'm a New Balance and Aasics fan so I have faith in them).

My only real beef with them is they are built long and narrow. I usually get 7.5 for running as my feet swell a little, but that size fit me like clown shoes and I found I had tons of toe space still going down a whole size. I also had to purchase wides (which sometimes I do) as they seemed super narrow--even compared to regular running shoes. I definately recommend trying a pair on locally before purchasing--unless you can get free returns.

They seem decent to run in so far. I will update my review in a few weeks to include more about their performance as I run a little more in them and get closer to my race.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?