Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 19, 2014
The book has 5 legitimate ACT tests, with fully explained answers to each test.

My junior year I took the ACT with the rest of my class, and got composite: 25, English: 25, Math: 28, Reading: 26, Science: 19

My senior year I took the ACT again midyear, studying the Real ACT a month prior to the test, and got Composite: 28, English: 33, Math: 32, Reading: 25, Science: 22.

Similar to many others, I hate standardized tests. But, a big way to prepare for them is by taking the right classes senior year. My senior year included an English 101 writing course, and pre-calculus. Both classes greatly helped me improve in their respective studies.

If you want to improve your reading score, this book will NOT help you. Reading for speed is something you build with practice, and reading for different elements of literature is something you build by taking a moment to reflect on text you read. I did not read much during my senior year, so I must admit the ACT score accurately reflects that.

Unfortunately, I have no advice for Science. You can love physics, or admire chemistry and biology if not all three, but that does not mean anything on the ACT Science test.

Happy testing!
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.