BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 5, 2012
I recommend that you buy this book because it is interesting reading, and because the World Health Organization has said, "Lifestyle-orientated diseases will cost the global economy $30 trillion over the next 20 years." We do not want to be a contributor to this cost.

Fitness for Geeks tells us that our mental and physical operating systems evolved over millions of years to be hunters and gathers. Very recently we have adopted TV and computers, and have become a nation of chair sitters. Fitness for Geeks gives us the information we need to decide what to do about it.

Fitness for Geeks is clearly written and easy to understand. Use it as a guide to much more web based data and information. Use Fitness for Geeks and the web to get tools to measure your fitness and to track and chart your progress. "What gets measured gets managed."

Learn about: Fitness tools and web based apps. Food chemistry basics and how much major diets differ. Micronutrients and fake food. Finding and choosing food. Food timing and when to fast. The other world outside. The gym. Randomizing fitness and R & R. Human fueling and supplements. And, lifestyle hacks for fitness.

You will find many interesting things while reading this book, like why a midwinter plunge may be good for you, and how fasting may be helpful in fighting cancer.

Here is one Fitness for Geeks recommendation we all can use, "When you get stuck with a computer problem, go outside. A brisk walk helps almost every time."

I asked for a review copy of Fitness for Geeks because I was interested in seeing what it was like, and I wanted it for our Macintosh user group raffle, After reviewing it, I bought a digital copy for myself.
What's this?