Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2012
I loved the movie, for all the reasons everyone already listed (super hot man candy, sexy dance moves, acceptable plot), so I won't beat that dead horse. I just wanted to throw some info out there about the blu-ray extras.

* Extended Dance Scenes
This is the whole reason I bought the blu-ray combo pack. I was super excited when I first started playing it; I thought it was going to be an extended scene for every guy. Imagine my disappointment when it ended after only three.
Joseph Manganiello in gold body paint: That little gold thong has to be stuffed. There's no way it's that big. That would be scary.
Matt Bomer as Ken Doll: This was so great, it almost makes up for the lack of more extras.
Adam Rodriguez as Navy Man: Meh. This one didn't do much for me. It was a lot shorter than the others, he didn't interact much with the audience, and pretty much ran off stage after getting down to his thong.

* Dances Only Option
I forget what they actually called this option, but basically if you select this, it skips directly to all the dance sequences. I have a feeling I might wear this one out.

* The Making of Magic Mike
This was interesting if too short. You got to see some different parts of the dance sequences than were in either the movie or the extended scenes. Also the actors talking about the dancing, and some fun behind the scenes stuff.

That was really it for the extras. Kind of disappointing, but I like the movie enough that I don't care that much. And the blu-ray looked gorgeous on my TV, especially the Raining Men sequence.
11 helpful votes