BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 1, 2010
I assume this must be in written on a white board in the offices of Obsidian somewhere.

I'm not going to say anything you probably haven't already read. The game is very, very good. In fact, it has the potential of becoming my favorite game ever. However, until it gets some significant patching this game will be one of my biggest frustrations. (Sigh... such unfulfilled potential.) But the sizable number of "minor" glitches kill any of the all-important immersion experience in this game. Then there are the more rare, but still regularly occurring total freeze ups which can only be solved with a total reboot of your Xbox.

The truly infuriating thing is that the folks are Obsidian are no doubt putting the final touches of some downloadable content. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the DLC for Fallout 3 and don't mind the idea of enhancing my FNV experience. However, they're efforts should be fixing this broken product - the one I paid $80 for (Collector's Edition) rather than trying to milk another $15 - $20 out of me for DLC.

Insult was added to my injury when the only patch released thus far was simply to fix glitches that could be exploited by players for an unfair advantage. I never take advantage of such glitches so I don't care if they go away. But when the patch leaves many, many issues untouched I realize where the company's priorities are.

I beg you Obsidian. Please step up and fix this game. Make it as good as it could be.
What's this?