Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 1999
I don't know what the "official" critics have against Mr. Flynn. The only thing I can think of is they are not reading the same books I am. I will admit that there are flaws within the book. But I would challenge those critics to try to fill almost 400 pages without having some flaws in your work.
I read Flynn's first book Term Limits just a few days ago. After reading it, I immediately went out and bought Transfer of Power. I found Transfer of Power to be just as entertaining as Flynn's first novel. In my opinion, both books have been well researched. The operations of the military's special forces units and also domestic law enforcement seem extremely realistic. I believe this is evidence that Flynn has really put time into researching the operations of these groups.
The characters in this book are all interesting and realistic. Just like his first book, the good v. evil plot makes the pages just fly by. The only criticism I have of the book is that the ending came a little fast. Other than that, it was an excellent book and I can not wait for Flynn's next book to hit the shelves.
Critics, open your eyes. Flynn is the real deal. I'm aware that you get paid to criticize the work of other people, but you need to find someone else to pick on. Flynn is not your man.
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?