Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 8, 2011
INITIAL IMPRESSION
This case comes with the top and bottom pieces that snap together. There is a ridge that rises above the screen, protecting it from scratching. I wear jeans most of the time and put the Droid X in the front pocket. My first impression was that it did not make the already big phone too bulky. The surface is rubberized, ideal for grip but not that sticky for sliding in and out of the pocket. I liked the feel more than another $20 rubber case from Verizon store. For the price, you just can't beat it.

ONE MONTH LATER
While in my front jeans pocket, the top piece broke due to my squadding down and exerting force on the phone. I was bummed. Fortunately the seller agreed to send me a replacement for free. It took about 2 weeks but I was happy to get another one.

ANOTHER THREE WEEKS LATER
The replacement failed in the same way. The snapping bump in the corner of the top piece wore out/broke, causing the top corner to flair up a bit and receiving more stress from the movement in my pocket. My jeans are not even that tight! I give up.

CONCLUSION
If you are a lady with this phone in the purse, this is a great case especially for the price. If you have it in a tight spot as in my case, it will not hold up to real life usage long.
11 comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.