on November 23, 2011
I had not read a fantasy book for 13 years but a recent blog post recommended The Time Weaver, so I bought the kindle version from Amazon. Having read my share of Fantasy, I fully expected the tried and true formula most every Fantasy book and author employs. Not only was I surprised at Knight's fresh approach, I found myself setting my phone alarm so I wouldn't read my sleeping hours away.

Character development is crisp and fast. The unexpected twists Thomas Knight takes us through are nothing if not fun. This was a great read and I have 3 people on my Christmas list that will get this book. Knight has raised the bar for other Fantasy writers.

Diane Franklin