Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on September 22, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am very pleased with this product. All that is required to make it work is to place the included flash drive into the USB port (it's on the bottom of the mouse when you receive it), and voila. No more heavy laptop, no looking at a screen that's too low, no more heat from the computer on your lap. The keyboard is thinner than a standard keyboard, works perfectly with my linux laptop, is much more wieldy than said laptop, has low-profile keys, a dedicated number keypad, dedicated buttons for email, home, music, and more. The keys are also sculpted and textured to prevent slippage typos.

This comes with batteries! When I get new equipment, I want to use it right away. It takes the bloom off the rose to open the box and discover I need to make an extra trip to the store, and another purchase to make the new product functional. Not only that but the batteries that came with mine are Duracell, not some cheap brand that will die quickly and then leak in the battery case.

Another huge plus: the keys are quiet. I'm not fond of loud, high-profile keys or squeaky mice. I just went optical on another computer as well, replacing a ball mouse that squeaked. All day.

Speaking of mice, I really like the one that came with this set. It's accurate, smooth, and blazing fast. It's an optical mouse (of course-it's wireless ;) and it's a good weight, small, and fits easily in my hand.

All told, this is a really nice setup. It's not often that I find a product with which I am completely satisfied, but when something is this intuitive, easy to use and works really well, that makes life so much easier, and I'm happy about it. My satisfaction with the product is in proportion to the convenience I now have, that I didn't have before. Well done.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)