Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 26, 2008
Keeps time good. Easy to adjust the band size (Sometimes is a little tedious though) It looks sharp without the high price tag. Even though it doesn't look like it, pretty rugged, at least from my experience with this particular Timex line. Very easy to read the #'s on the face.

Now the negatives. If you flip the watch over and look at the back cover it says "WR 30 M". Well I have had water get into several of these watches, it was a very small amount though, just enough to fog up the watch. So just be careful to make sure you take it off before washing dishes, or a shower.

Secondly, changing the day and date is a pain in the rear to some degree. Once its set, no big deal. Basically, it would be nice if Time installed another knob on the watch. Right across from the current one. Dedicated specifically to the day and date.(This way it would look balanced?)

Would I recommend it? Yeah I would. For the price you get yourself quite a decent good looking rugged watch. It's easy to avoid the water. And like I said, once you get the day and date set, no problems there either.

Like all products it could be better.

UPDATE 2-08-11

This wonderful wrist watch had survived a lot up until now from when I bought it, scuffs, scrapes, bangs. The face had even gotten bubbles in it where I was using it while welding and it was still going strong... But one thing it couldn't survive, me trying to change the battery. I somehow screwed my watch over and knocked loose the second hand, or a gear when installing a replacement battery. *Was trying to reinstall the back plate on the watch*.. I consider myself pretty competent, but I do make mistakes... anyways, not sure what I did exactly, but I did it very well. Long story short, its been a great watch and I'll be ordering another one.

*sighs*
66 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?