Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 22, 2011
I have tried Flip cameras and wanted something similar, but I knew I wanted something waterproof to carry around everywhere. You know what they say: the best camera is the one you have with you.
I found this camera, seemed to have good reviews, so I thought I'd try it.
I've been impressed so far. I can't comment on the sound because I haven't downloaded anything from the camera yet, but the video playback just on the screen is impressive! I'm going on vacation next month and this is the only camera I'm taking.
5MP stills are plenty big, and you can shoot stills while recording video with no interruption.
The only reason it's not a 5-star review is there's room for improvement; controls are not exactly intuitive (I have to look at the camera to find the still shot button every time) and it doesn't do so well in dim light.
Other than that, great little camera, especially for the price!
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?