Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 28, 2012
Like others, I have been in Apple land for the past several years. Been using iPhone since the 3G and I got bored of my iPhone 4. As I was looking for the latest and greatest, I kept hearing a lot of buzz about the Note 2 and gave it a look. What immediately attracted me was the 5.5' screen. It's very nice, very nice indeed. For those of you accustomed to the Retina Display of the iPhone, you will notice it's not quite as crisp as the RD but it still is an impressive screen especially considering the size of it. The S-Pen takes a little while to get used to and, once you do, it can be a very useful tool unlike other smartphones that have a stylus. The specs on this live up to the hype. The quad core processor is fast and the 2GB of RAM do help out a lot. I've noticed no lag or hiccups when viewing movies or anything like that. The only time I do notice any lag is when I'm viewing my photo galleries. The processor is trying to thumbnail over 8000 pics and its reading from the SD card so it's no issue with the phone itself.

Currently, Amazon has this for $175 which is a steal. I paid $300 for mine and, even then, I feel it's totally worth it. If you can snap this phone up for almost 50% off normal price, DO IT.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.