Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on November 18, 2011
I've been natural for about 7 years and learning to care for my hair had always been a struggle. But I can honestly say I was VERY impressed by this wonderful product! I had been deep conditioning, steaming, ACV rinsing, and oiling my "4b"/"4c" hair, with little success, and part of it I learned might've been from a) lots of split ends and b) heat damaged-hair from one time using too near-boiling water to rinse, and my one-time out of 4 years that i blow-dried. BUT with those problems, the Smoothie cream still worked HEAVENLY on my hair! Sooooo soft FINALLY after years of coarse-ness!

OH I believe I used this in a deep conditioner mix (I think it was Smoothie, honey, Vatika oil, Aubrey's Organics) then steamed my hair and my hair was like "WHOWWWW i feel good! Duh nuhnuh nuhnuh nuhnuh" then it started dancing.
Lol.
11 comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.