Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on February 17, 2012
Short answer: IT LEAKS!!!

My husband bought this for me as a gift to make coffee smoothies (chocolate protein powder and coffee).

First of all, despite the instructions for coffee drinks in the recipe booklet, you cannot use this for hot beverages, you have to have the coffee luke-warm, blend it AND then nuke it, Well, that's a pain. Why would you put coffee recipes in the recipe book if you can't use HOT beverages. last time I looked, most people drink their coffee HOT! Oh, room-temp Irish coffee. Yum. Not.

Second of all: IT LEAKS! IT ALMOST ALWAYS LEAKS. I don't care how hard you screw the base with the blades, IT LEAKS. I have to put a paper towel underneath the base to catch THE LEAKS. I'm waiting for the engine to blow up because the stupid cup and blade assembly LEAKS right through the base.

When it doesn't leak, it is very fast, that part is a positive!

As many reviewers have noted, it doesn't do crushed ice. I was unimpressed with it grating cheese too. It did OK on coffee grinding and spices, but why spend the money, just get an extra coffee grinder for spices.

I try to use it a lot because it was such a kind, thoughtful gift (he knows I like my protein coffee drink and that blenders do a crummy job with blending protein powders in ANYTHING) and I feel really bad that my husband spent his hard-earned money on this product. I am totally under-whelmed.

Oh, yes, and IT LEAKS!

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.