Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on May 11, 2006
I rated this book as a four stars because it was truly fun to read - an entertaining book. I laughed at a few scenes and I thoroughly enjoyed the premise and the writing style.

Now, for my negative comments. Throughout the entire storyline, I kept thinking "gimme a break". First off, it felt to me as though the authors never really had the main character deal with her pain - then again, looking up old boyfriends might have been her way of dealing???? Secondly, some of the lines in this book were downright corny - they made me cringe EEKKKK! and thirdly, the fact that the boyfriends she tracked down were all: 1) thrilled to see her (right!!!), 2) still in love with her (right!!!) and coincidentally still single (right!!!!!) - nope a little too convenient for me. Oh, did I even mention the absolutely perfect children who adore their mother so much (18 and 19 years of age) that they call her everyday AND fly to an Island to surprise her and be with her because they are afraid she is going to be lonely!! (yeah, that's going to happen in real life!!!)

Yet, I loved reading this book. So, there you have it - I am recommending a seriously ridiculous, but wonderful book.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.