Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 1, 2011
If you are looking to buy a juicer, you are well advised to avoid purchasing from this company.

My family bought this juicer a few months ago. Within 4 months of purchase, the motor burned out. We called customer service and they informed us that there was only a 30 day warranty, and our only option was to purchase a new motor base for an additional $30. Given no alternatives, we did so.

We waited for almost 1 month for the new motor base to arrive. Finally, I called customer service to inquire about delivery. I was told that our order was canceled for some unknown reason (though my payment of the additional $30 was conveniently not canceled). The customer sales rep informed me that he is putting out a new order for me right away. Two weeks later, the motor base arrived at my door. I eagerly opened the box, looking forward to my first fresh squeezed carrot juice in several months, only to realize that the wrong model base was sent.

The following day I called to complain. My complaint was heard, apologies were made, and they told me that they were willing to ship me a new motor base for the right model, and that they would send me a new return label absolutely free. When the return label was sent to my email, the email attachment doesn't open. The motor base still hasn't arrived at my doorstep... This was over two weeks ago.

It may be possible that my issue is simply a one-off case of a series of unfortunate events. But judging from all the other 1 star reviews, I have a feeling that this is a pattern based on a poor quality product and bad customer service/support. The most irritating thing is that the customer service has simply been stubborn and unhelpful. They even tried to blame me for sending me the wrong motor base!

I'm now stuck with this juicer, but if I could do it over again (which I probably will once I acknowledge the fact that this is a hopeless cause), I'd move past this juicer and find myself something better.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink