Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on September 9, 2007
Ive said it before and I'd say it 100 times, ROSEANNE ROCKS!!!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED season 7. Its one of my favorites. I know alot of people say its the end and what not, but if you look at where the characters were at this point in the 9 year story, you can see that the characters are growing. Darlene wants to explore other relationships. DJ learns the value of standing up for yourself, Dan learns how to handle things when Roseanne is away, Jackie realizes she really does have it in her to be a mom, and also that she rushed into marrying Fred. Fred, for all his efforts finally comes to terms with Jackies feelings of not loving him the way he wanted her to. David learns how to stand up and be himself after the pain of losing Darlene subsides, and realizes hes still standing!! And Becky FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY does something WITHOUT Mark, and goes back to school, and continues her education. And I loved Sarah Chalke as Becky too,, she acted just like Becky always did, an emotional hothead, and seemingly spoiled! And Rosey, learns that even she too has doubts and fears like all of us do. And Mark learns,,,, uhhhh, um,, well anyways. The only episode I really dont like here in season 7 are Thanksgiving 1994 it actually made me feel very sad and depressed.

ANyhow I loved this season. My favorite episodes were "Girl Talk" OMG The tag at the end was true comedy!!! I LOVED this episode. The Halloween episode is also one of my all time favorites!! I also loved Happy Trailors, altho I was always so sad to see Becky give up her independence and obsess over Mark all the time. ANd The Bird and the Frozen Bees, OMG the beggining tag where Darlene swats the thawed out bee,, I remember wetting my pants I laughed so hard!!
All in all,, a very funny season.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.